Sunday, April 4, 2021

My Creative Critical Reflection

     After many grueling hours, it's finally been finished. My health has slowly worsened these past few weeks from no sleep, but if I get a decent grade then it would have been all worth it. This was probably my least favorite part of the project, it took way too much time to make and I really think a simple blog post would have done the trick, but rules are rules. What a rollercoaster of emotions I felt during my time working on this project. At the end of the day though, I think it came out well and I'm happy, so enjoy!

CCR


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project for Cambridge - Horror Film Opening

       Here it is. After I'm done posting this, all I can do now is wait and hope I get a good grade. Thank you for watching this journe...