Thursday, November 5, 2020

An Introduction

 Hello world! My name is Alejandro and I am currently a junior attending school somewhere in south Florida.

The reason I made this blog was because it is an essential part of my Cambridge portfolio project, as I must record my process and progress within a blog.

The media world covers a vast area, ranging from different kinds of music to all sorts of diverse films. A huge fan of movies, I love noticing the different kinds of environments and settings each one presents to the audience. Media studies is something I find interesting because it is always changing, and will never be exactly the same, so I will practically never get bored of it. I can be seated on my couch and watch Netflix for an entire week, and I will not be bored of it.

I am the youngest in my family of 5 and was born in New Jersey. I love watching movies and series (obviously), and I have a dog named Lukas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project for Cambridge - Horror Film Opening

       Here it is. After I'm done posting this, all I can do now is wait and hope I get a good grade. Thank you for watching this journe...